- For use with axle lift system on spring suspension vehicles
|1||1||EA463084000||Axle Lift Manual Up Auto Down|
|4||1||EA4325000200||Lift Air Bag|
|5||1||AA90554107||Pressure Protection Valve|
|6||1||JUMBO||Air Tank 60L|
Control Valve Port Description
- Port 1 = Supply
- Port 20 = To Lazy Axle Lift Air Bag/ Lift Chamber
- Port 21 = Tee from Left Side Air Bag
- Port 22 = To Left Lazy Axle Air Bag
- Port 23 = Tee from Right Side Air Bag
- Port 24 = To Right Lazy Axle Air Bag
- Port 41 = Plugged
Proportioning valve to be set up to ensure the weight on the vehicle is evenly distributed between the axles. This is preferably done on a weigh bridge, with different weight put on the vehicle. The proportioning valve will need to be checked regularly.
Failure of the valve will cause the weight of the vehicle to be distributed unevenly and may result in the failure of the axles.